HARRP Revolution, Content Addressing is now Recognition & Recall
- Embrace the HARRP revolution: High performance HLA packaged Asynchronous data Recognition & Recall Processors are specially packaged Asynchronous Content Addressable Memories. MUSIC Semiconductors pioneered CAMs in the Network Routing Market over 19 years ago and is now introducing these revolutionary CAM devices that are so distinctive, they demand a new name.
- With technology emulating advanced thinking machines and artificial intelligence advances; HARRPs are a key piece of specialized hardware necessary for the optimal performance of systems that dynamically make decisions based on rapidly changing data.
- HARRPs are a unique combination of the most space efficient packaging available today: HLA Packages, combined with the lowest unit prices on the market, see our complete product selections with multiple configurations that offer deterministic recognition and recall of data on demand with Asynchronous, pipeline-free access. [top of page]
HARRP Lowering Latency
- HLA packaged Asynchronous Data Recognition & Recall Processors are the most responsive devices of their type available today. Asynchronous access means they are always ready to accept input, on command. No latency is added by the processor’s controller pipelining data through the device. Other synchronous controllers can add as many as 40 clock cycles to any particular recognition and recall operation compared to no additional latency with HARRP devices. [top of page]
HARRP Lowering Costs
- MUSIC is pioneering the low cost Data Recognition & Recall Processors. We’ve streamlined the production process, offering one specific speed grade per part, optimized for yield. You get the best of the best at the best price possible. We’ve also combined this with the barest minimum of packaging for the lowest cost chip assembly design technologies yielding a perfect storm of reduced costs that we are committed to passing along to you, our customers, for your highest volume applications. [top of page]
- MUSIC is also revolutionizing the approach to volume pricing for OEM sales with a cumulative pricing structure for all products. This new pricing structure will give OEM’s progressive discounts as the volume increases where volume is computed cumulatively from the start of the orders. With cumulative volume pricing, all orders are added as taken and at any point reaching the next cumulative volume break, customers will be offered a reduced price. No guessing, no need to negotiate. All pricing is published and discounts are available to customers as the product is used. Year to year accumulation of volume will assure reduced costs in the future for any program. [top of page]
HARRP Proven Performance & Reliability
- Data Recognition and Recall Processing can usually be architected in a number of ways: trading off exact matches for partial matches, parsing input data into various word lengths, limiting or expanding table depths to different limits all balanced against performance and price points. MUSIC HARRPs come in 7 different configurations that are cascadeable to even larger sets easily and economically. See the HARRP product selection guide for details. [top of page]
HARRP Space Saving Packages
- MUSIC has the longest history of Data Recognition & Recall Processors in the industry. Our designs span generations of chip processes and multiple package options. We enjoy defect free shipments and extremely high fit rate performance. Check our out Quality and Reliability Procedures and know that you can design our products in with confidence that they will perform as specified. [top of page]
- HARRP products feature the extremely dense and space efficient HLA packages from ASAT. This new, proven construction technique by ASAT is the smallest attainable profile and size while still delivering a packaged, fully tested silicon chip. [top of page]